Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flint Children's Museum

Once upon a time in a land far, far away was a town called Flint. It thrived under General Motors presence, they nicknamed it "Vehicle City" as the name "Motor City" had been taken by Detroit.

And then the crime rates soared when GM abandoned the city more or less... At some point in this time I assume the Children's Museum lost many donors.

It's okay. I had been told by someone it was great. My guess, they don't visit many CM's.

What we liked:

*The beehive
*Fairytales
*Free with ASTC membership

What we did not like:

*It didn't seem very clean or well cared for.
*Best for children five and under.



Why does the play food look like it is molding? Can plastic mold?



In the hive. I thought this exhibit was well done and in general pretty fun. 






Overall impression. I would rate it a 4/10. I'm happy we did not spend money to visit but if you live close by it could be nice for reciprocal benefits if you travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment