Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Alden B. Dow Museum, Midland, MI

I wish I could rate this higher than I am. 

4 out of 10. It was free with the ASTC reciprocity. 

1 point because it is in a relatively small town. 1 point because it has relative information to Michigan history and geology. In the past they have had a few traveling exhibits we enjoyed (lizards and snakes around 2009?) 2 points because it reciprocates with some amazing museums and they do not charge additional for traveling exhibits. 



The girls had fun and A1 loves all things Paleontology and archaeological in content so I guess that counts for something. That said, I'm not sure I would recommend going out of your way to visit. 

- A person could likely tackle the museum, Dow Gardens and Whiting Forrest in a single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment