Monday, July 7, 2014

Adventures of Food Poisoning

The girls wound up with a nice case of food poisoning while we were in the desert. 

My best advice to any human traveling in the desert of Arizona is to not eat a Subway salad... You are probably better off with a cup of Ramen Noodles. 

It was fun... 

While debating if we would head to our next campground or a hotel we decided to hit up Bearizona. It was something I knew Lex would enjoy and something that we could do in the car. We chose to stay in the car and not get out and explore the walking portion of the zoo. TBH, I'm not sure Athena could have walked around.









Lex loved this attraction even though she was dying.





Athena: I was sick. I don't remember much and had to sleep. Sissy had fun. Kayla still made us go camping but it was okay because we were done being sick after getting new tires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment