Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Adventures of an Oppressed Housewife

I can't believe it's been three years since I have actively used Blogger! Life with two kids, a hospital stay on my part and a 50 day NICU stay, moving a few times and adjusting to homeschooling has taken a toll on my blogging motivation.

So much has changed in our lives over the past three years keeping our old blog seemed strange but I wanted to keep part of it so we stuck with the oppression themed title.

My maternal grandmother many years ago told me not to get married until I was 25. We had Athena when I was 22... which meant, in her eyes, I was doomed to suffer a life of oppression as a housewife.

Thankfully, my oppressor is pretty dang cool and "forces" me to homeschool and interact with our kids which has led to amazing adventures as a housewife, mother and now homeschooler. I look forward to a whirlwind of adventures in the coming years with him and the offspring we created.

No comments:

Post a Comment